Services at your 3-star campsite in the Somme
To make your camping holiday at Cayeux-sur-Mer even more enjoyable and relaxing, the whole team here at Le Bois de Pins is entirely at your disposal, offering you a wide range of convenient services. The campsite reception is open every day from 1st April 2022 to 1st November 2022, from 9 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm in the off-peak season, and from 8 am to 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm to 8 pm in the peak season.
On-site services include:
- Wi-Fi on your pitch (charge payable)
- 3 shower and toilet blocks (one heated during the off-season)
- 1 heated toilet block for people with reduced mobility
- Camper van service area
- Bread and pastries to order for the following morning
- Convenience store which also sells cold drinks and ice-creams
- Postal service: mail delivered and sent, postcards on sale
- Laundry area with washing machine and dryer (tokens on sale at reception)
- Games room with a pool table, table football and pinball machine
- Bicycle hire
- A chip shop open every weekend in low season and every day in July and August.
Picardy specialities and products
Foodies and gourmets, try out our local produce, such as our samphire, either plain or with a dash of vinegar, to accompany our various pâtés, salt marsh lamb with samphire sauce, fish soup and beef tripe, all washed down with a regional beer brewed at Domart in Ponthieu and to finish off, the Gâteau Battu (literally ‘beaten cake’), a Picardy speciality.